Sunday 23rd June 10am-12pm
Does your back need a bit of TLC or a bit of attention? Is your back a bit stiff and achy in the morning, or after activity?? Does it just niggle?? If that sounds like you then read on….. Please NOTE: If you are in significant pain you should go and see your GP or other relevant Medical Professional.
This two hour back care workshop will teach you easy techniques that you can use to look after your back on a daily basis if necessary, or as and when you need to. These techniques have been designed following 30 years of research, and they are specific to the Intrinsic Biomechanics Association of which I am a member and certified as a Biomechanics Trainer.
Back Care Workshop
Sunday 23rd June 2019 10am-12pm Abbeydale Community Centre
£15.00/person Payable on Booking
Strictly Limited Places (Only 10 Places)
No Refunds – Places are transferable so if you can’t make it someone else you know may like to come.
This is an exclusive practical workshop for clients who would like to learn techniques to improve or maintain their back health.
The workshop will include:
- Introduction and Demo of an Intrinsic Biomechanic Screening
- A practical Session where you will do a Pelvic Function Test followed by a Simple Exercise and then re-test to see if there is any improvement – Got to be felt to be believed
- Lets Release It-MET Exercises
- Lets Move It-Mobility Session
- Lets Work It-Core Stability-What is the core anyway?-The Core Explained Let’s see how stable your core is?
- Handouts-Easy Exercises to Take Away
- Time for Tea/Coffee (and maybe a cheeky biscuit) Questions and Time to Chat
- If you need a new perspective on your back health, if you have tried everything and nothing seems to be helping* then this might be just what you need.Simple but Effective and The BESTEST Thing it works….To Book email email@example.com – Payment to be made via bank transfer orPayPal on booking (Your place will be reserved on receipt of payment)